Rules and regulations for visitors
Rules and regulations for visitors
31. edition of the WIND and WATER Boat Show 2019
28 February - 3 March 2019
EXPO XXI Center, the Prądzyńskiego Street No. 12/14 in Warsaw
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VISITORS
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Visitors can be present at the Fair premises only during the opening days and hours of the Fair:
28 March, 11:00–17:00
1 March, 10:00–18:00
2 March, 10:00–18:00
3 March, 10:00–18:00
2. Taking photographs and filming stands and exhibits for non-commercial purposes shall require previous consent of the stand user, i.e. the participant of the Fair (exhibitor) or the organizer.
3. No commercial activity, sales, advertising or promotion activities, canvassing or money collections by the visitors shall be allowed, unless previously agreed upon with Murator EXPO sp. z o.o.; any illegal activity by the visitors is strictly forbidden.
§ 2 AT THE FAIR PREMISES AND IN THE EXPO XXI CENTER IT IS PROHIBITED TO:
1. Carry and use weapons, ammunition, pyrotechnical materials and dangerous chemicals, as well as open fire, all of which constitute the risk of fire, of damage to property and may put at risk the health and life of people.
2. Bring in and consume alcohol as well as distribute and take any narcotic drugs.
3. Cause public disturbance (e.g. loud, aggressive behavior).
4. Bring in pets, bicycles, skateboards, etc.
5. Smoke tobacco products, except for specially designated smoking zones.
6. Litter the premises with rubbish generated by the Visitors (beverage and food packages, cigarette butts, chewing gum, etc.).
7. Damage the infrastructure (e.g. tape leaflets and other materials to walls, windowpanes or floors).
8. Lean on elements of stands, advertising constructions and other non-permanent indoor and outdoor elements.
People who are clearly under the influence of narcotics or alcohol and trying to bring alcohol, narcotic drugs or dangerous objects into the Fair premises, shall not be allowed to enter the premises.
In case of violation of any of the above provisions, Murator EXPO Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to immediately ask the Visitor concerned to leave the Fair premises and disallow re-entry to the premises, and where necessary, to call the Police.
§ 3 THE VISITORS SHALL BE REQUIRED TO:
1. Respect the labelling of no-entry zones designated for fire protection.
2. Follow the orders of the Organizer’s personnel issued for organizational purposes or due to the need to secure the property or ensure safety of the people at the Fair premises.
3. Respect the traffic regulations of the EXPO XXI Centre traffic zone.
§ 4 FINAL PROVISIONS:
The organizer reserves the right to record the course of the Fair (using video and/or audio recording devices). In accordance with Article 81 of the Polish Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994, by participating in the Fair, persons staying within the Fair premises, agree to and resign from any compensation for the following: the recording, use and dissemination of their image constituting a detail of a whole for documenting, promotional and educational purposes with no time or territorial restrictions in advertising materials issued by the organizer, including outdoor advertisements, advertisements in newspapers and magazines, on the Internet, as well as for the purpose of production and presentation of photographs, video and audio materials relating to the Fair and/or any element of the Fair in the media anywhere in the world. However, any participant of the Fair may inform the Organizer of their explicit discontent to the use of their image as described above.