Highlight of the Fair Award
The Jerzy Fijka Wind and Water 2018 “Gwóźdź Targów” (Highlight of the Fair) Award is a prestigious award of the monthly Żagle granted to products distinguished by innovative construction, design, quality, functionality and other interesting features. This year, the award will be divided into the following categories:
- Small Sail Yachts (up to 7.5 m)
- Large Sail Yachts (over 7.5 m)
- Small Motor Yachts (up to 8 m)
- Large Motor Yachts (over 8 m)
- Equipment and Fittings (this category covers all products necessary or useful for yachting, for example: yacht equipment and fittings, engines, clothes, rescue measures, trailers, publications, yacht chemicals, etc.). WE DO NOT ACCEPT: charters, trainings, cruises, courses, repair services and yacht construction, generally understood windsurfing, kitesurfing and other such disciplines, sailing memorabilia, non-technical sailing suits, and finally all products not directly related to yachting industry. In case of doubts whether a given product will be assessed in this category, the final decision will be taken by the Jury secretary.)
You are welcome to enter the products presented at your stand in the competition, ONE PER CATEGORY. This means that you can submit your products in more than one category.
Please submit your applications to the Secretary of the Jury by e-mail, to the address NOT LATER THAN by 7 March 2018, 12 pm, Warsaw time.
NOTE: This year, the jury will NOT accept paper applications during the Fair!
The application must include:
- The precise name of the product
- The category in which it is being entered
- The company’s name and stand number .
Please be informed that the 5-person Jury of the “Gwóźdź Targów” Award, composed of journalists and other people working with the Żagle monthly, will examine the products on the first and second day of the Fair, Thursday and Friday, 8 and 9 March, from 10 am to 6 pm. Please give them a warm welcome at your stand and make the products readily available to them along with any necessary information about them.
The award will go to the best products in each category on Saturday, 10 March, at 11 am, on the main Fair stage. The products that do not win the main awards but still get a higher score than the rest will get special Commendations.
NOTE: If the Jury does not appear at your stand before noon on Friday, 9 March despite the entry to the competition, please report this immediately to the secretary of the jury by phone. The Jury of the Award wants to assess ALL the products entered in the competition!
Please read carefully the Rules & Regulations of the “Gwóźdź Targów” Award. This will help you choose the most relevant product to enter in the competition.
Secretary of the Jury
The monthly “Żagle”
ul. Dęblińska 6, 04-187 Warszawa
mobile phone 606 600 044