Participation in the 31. WIND and WATER Boat Show in Warsaw
Due to your participation in the 31. Warsaw International Boat Show WIND and WATER, which takes place between 28 February - 3 March, 2019 in the EXPO XXI Centre, we would like to inform you about the organizational work schedule during the Fair.
Please note that exhibitor staff badges for Exhibitors and technical identifiers will be available on February 27 (Wednesday) during the registration process at the Fair Trade Office in the EXPO Centre XXI, located at Prądzyńskiego 12/14 Street,
- on the 1. floor (entrance by stairs to the 1. floor from the entrance hall).
With any questions regarding the organization of the Fair, please contact our Sales Department representatives responsible for your company’s exhibition.
Parking for Exhibitors between February 28 – March 3 (only passenger cars and vans up to 3.5t)
Between February 28 – March 3, entry for Exhibitors with the purchased parking card (underground and ground parking located around the halls).
Delivery of materials
For Exhibitors delivering materials via courier companies deliveries are allowed exclusively on February 27 (Wednesday) between 10:00am to 8:00pm to the following address:
EXPO XXI Warszawa
Targi Wiatr i Woda + EXHIBITOR’S NAME
ul. Prądzyńskiego 12/14
Please carefully pack and describe your shipments / pallets so that couriers will not encounter any problems by identifying the parcel and delivering it directly to the stand.
Organizational work at the Fair:
Installation of stands with own exhibition construction (Exhibitor’s stand construction)
- 26 -27 February between 8:00am – 10:00pm (Tuesday - Wednesday)
- Exhibitors from hall 4 also on February 25, from 9:00am to 8:00 pm (Monday)
The company EXPOSPED is responsible for unloading the vessels (exclusive operator on the EXPO XXI)
Contact: Piotr Berus mob. +48 733 888 031
There is no technical possibility to enter with a boat or any heavy equipment on February 28 (Thursday) and during the Fair.
Pickup of stands with ordered standard exhibition construction (ready exhibition stands)
· 27 February between 11:00am – 8:00pm (Wednesday)
· 3 March between 4:15pm – 10:00pm (Sunday) standard stand construction
· 3 March between 4:15pm – 4 March 12:00pm (Sunday-Monday) – Pickup of stands will during the entire night - exclusively own exhibition construction
Exhibition opening hours for Exhibitors
· 28 February between 9:00am – 5:30pm (Thursday)
· 1 March between 9:30am – 6:30pm (Friday)
· 2 March between 9:30am – 6:30pm (Saturday)
· 3 March between 9:30am – 10:00pm (Sunday)
The Fair Trade Office (located on the first floor - entrance via stairs to the first floor from the entrance hall)
· 27 February between 8:30am – 10:00pm (Wednesday)
· 28 February between 8:30am – 5:30pm (Thursday)
· 1 March between 9:00am – 6:30pm (Friday)
· 2 March between 9:00am – 6:30pm (Saturday)
· 3 March between 9:00am – 7:00pm (Sunday)
· 4 March between 9:00am – 12:00pm (Monday)
Official opening of the Fair
The official opening ceremony will take place on February 28 at 12:00pm.
The Exhibitor Club will be located next to the Fair Trade Office - open between 28 February - 3 March.
We remind you to settle all payments before the Fair! If you make any payment after February 22, please provide the confirmation of the payment for the Fair Trade Office.
If you do not settle fully all payments, please provide the confirmation of full payment at the Fair Office.
We remind you that all boats and exhibition cars should have a minimum amount of fuel.
Organizational Team of the 31. Warsaw international Boat Show WIND and WATER 2019